Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get...


Well, I've got some catching up to do today. Sorry, but we had some Pain Delays. I think things are back under control now.


One thing it probably will be difficult to hide, is the fact that my brain is no longer exactly functioning all that well. Like you could say I'm not exactly as sharp as a tack... or, I'm about as sharp as a marble! Speaking of Marbles, I see some of mine rolling away there, under the couch...


One of the greatest labor saving devices of today is … tomorrow! - Wall's Words of Wisdom

3 comments:

  1. cute girls!!!
    happy weekend...you are on the home run!!!! go go go!!!!!
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah.... yes, marbles..............yes, if you see one of mine........................

    ReplyDelete