Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY YA'LL


Hello Sweethearts Everywhere!

Here's wishing a good day to all, and wanting everyone to know that for sure, THIS GUY LOVES YOU! I have been so fortunate these past few weeks, to be on the receiving end of so many kind thoughts and good wishes, I can't begin to thank you all enough.

So this is one feeble attempt. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

As to recovery progress... well, we haven't started making much yet... but, the good news is, I don't think things are continuing to get a bit worse each day, which from my perspective is GREAT! I'm more than happy to have finally reached the HIGH PLATEAU of PAIN and DISCOMFORT, if in fact this is it. And then it's just hanging in there as things improve, which I don't expect to be exactly easy, but it will be a welcome change. So, although I wouldn't want you all to just forget about me entirely yet, I do think it's about time to lower every ones "concern levels" on my account, and shifting the focus of some of that positive energy to others, who might be more in need of it than me now.

And there's no doubt there's too much of that in the world. for example, I recently learned that the Sister of my Uncle Rich's wife, Mary Ann, has just had hip replacement surgery, and isn't doing all that well, and our prayers should go out to her. On the other hand, ol' High School Pal, Derick Moss has just come out of the Hospital after having his SECOND hip done, and he's doing pretty good, or so he says. Then there is my first Wife, Kristie's son Jon, who's having a terrible bout with undiagnosed abdominal pains, which are evidently more than just a teenagers raging hormones. And so he's in need of a Prayer or two.

Now, over on the good side of Life, another High School Buddy, JC Agajanian's (and wife Franci's) eldest Son, JC III and his wife are expecting their first the end of May. Hurray Jay! So, again we're reminded that LIFE IS GOOD. The good Lord gives us highs and lows, and it's up to us to make the most of them all. Again, I say Thank you to everyone, your support and encouragement have meant the world to me. I'm not sure I could have done it, without it.


Oh, and I would be remiss, were I not to mention that the clever little composition of John 3:16 was sent to me by my Dear Sister, Karen. - Thanks SIS!

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

1 comment: