Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gadgets - Get 'Em, Got 'em, Good

Many of you have by now noticed a few "gadgets" surfacing here in the Blog. For those still new to Blogging, especially GOOGLE'S version, allow me to explain, a "gadget" is just that, it's a little something for entertainment. They're NOT meant to sell you anything or otherwise compromise the experience. So, if you're NOT into the little "extras" Blogging life has to offer, just ignore them. They're just an attempt on my part to keep things interesting.

The "I Quit Smoking" one I hope is obvious. More than anything, it'll be a REMINDER to me, and the stats are a bit interesting as well. This is something I know I'm gonna be needing eventually, and what kind of got me going on the whole Gadget thing. And believe me, I'm not bragging, not one bit. It'll be a miracle if I can manage to stay stopped, but I'm resolved that it is one thing I must accomplish.

The Racing Calendar, well, there's another obvious one, especially now that NASCAR season has ended, with Jimmy Johnson capturing his third straight Championship in a row, something only accomplished by one other person in History, Cale Yarbourough.

As near as I can tell right now, there's plenty of room for more, with the way the Blog formats, so I'll be adding more, and changing them up from time to time. So, if one goes away that you perhaps rather liked, just let me know, and I can try and put them back up. Also, if you don't want to be bothered with them, well, just ignore them. And by all means, don't be put off by something that perhaps at first glance strikes you as "offensive." Like that REASON TO DRINK. Yes it's a controversial subject, and yes, debatable as something to be encouraged... but like I said, look past the obvious - more than just a reason to drink, it's a way to look at obscure "holidays" around the world, and have something else to chuckle about.

No comments:

Post a Comment