Friday, December 10, 2010

TIME TO GET THE SPIRIT GOING...

OK - I'm all cheered up now... Thanks for those of you who sent the encouraging words and Amanda for your "pick-me-up" call but I do hope EVERYONE knows, I wasn't all that down. Just a little bored and a we bit frustrated and slightly withdrawing from having everyone be so busy, grown-up or just far away.


Well it's raining now so everything's better. "WHAT!?" you say? Raining makes things better? Yes, yes... I know many of you suffer the gloom of precipitation and COLD on a daily basis, but here we don't & so, when it does rain it's kind of a time to celebrate. OK, anytime is a time to celebrate, and that's where I'm headed...


It's CHRISTMAS TIME BABY! And I'm all excited. I just love Christmas and all it represents. OK, I'm not so big on Christmas "shopping" and all the madness that goes with it, traffic, pushy shoppers, screaming kids, crowded stores, over-pricing... Now hold on a minute, this is going the wrong way. I LOVE Christmas, it's such a wonderful time of year. And my wish this year is to share some of that with you. Which I'll be doing right here in Blogland. I'll hope you check back often through out the rest of the Month to see what I've got in store.

Now, to get things started off on the right foot, here's a link to watch SLEEPING BEAUTY'S CASTLE transition from daytime to night, and watch the lighting effects. Sleeping Beauty's Castle ENJOY! See you next time...


“The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.” ~ Helen Keller

2 comments:

  1. Well that was a sweet little update :)
    The kids really enjoyed watching Sleeping Beauty's Castle transformation!
    We watched it over, and over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little update Daddi-O
    The kids loved watching the transformation of Sleeping Beauty's Castle, over and over and over...
    Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete