Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ADRIFT ON THE SEA OF LIFE...

Well, OK - not exactly "adrift" but certainly cruising along. Which is the "problem" doggoneit! Carl and his Family are back in Vegas, Kelly and her Family are busy with life Up-country, Kidz in school, Mom & Dad working. Same with Amanda, she's busy with school, Kyle's busy looking for work (and maybe a little surfing) and their Kidz are in school now too, and I'm just a lonely old Grumpa!

Well, OK - that's not exactly true either... and not all my Friends are sitting at the Lahaina Yacht Club Bar either! But many have moved away or just aren't here to begin with, quite a few have also lost their jobs and are looking with nothing much to be found, and so (understandably) not all that much fun. So, I'm finding my days have become a wee bit hum drum. True, I could and can do something about it, the question who's answer escapes me these days, is WHAT?


So - that's why I've posted the photo of the "KIDZ" on KAMEHAMEHA from our day sail last week (notice how calm and clear the water is), because there's nothing like hydro-therapy to sooth the soul and calm the "beast" within.

OK - Enough grumpiness... I do have a couple of Web projects that will keep me busy for a bit, I've got a couple of other Folks whose Computers are on the verge of crapping out, so there's a few challenges there, I'm taking Mom to the Eye Doctor's on Friday so I've at least one good deed on the horizon. Good Friends O'Neill & Kathy (from Redondo Beach) get in on Monday for a couple months so I'll have somebody fresh to jaw with and tell sea stories that may or may not be believable. Wishing you all well, as always.


"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." - Miles Kington

No comments:

Post a Comment