Wednesday, December 22, 2010

... 9th DAY OF CHRISTMAS





NINE LADIES DANCING...


Well, after going with the "feminine" thought line yesterday I'm not even going to try again with the Ladies today, dancing or otherwise. However, I do think something a little "light" would be in order, and we do want to get back on the KIDZ level, after all, it's ALMOST Christmas! So, here's a rendition by JOHN DENVER accompanied by a familiar group of friends...

And with "dancing" in mind, I didn't want to just do something "Dancing with the Stars" related and there's a synchronized Robot dancing one going around that's cute, but I found the obscure and short one from Hong Kong that's interesting... well, at least for the Kidz...

My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?" ~ Bob Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment