Friday, December 17, 2010

... 4th DAY OF CHRISTMAS

OK, I have to tell you, I haven't a clue WHO they're calling or what they could be calling about. Research shows that originally (this whole "12 days" thing has European origins) it was "Four Cally Birds, which meant "black" or presumeably Ravens or Crows. Now what that has to do with anything, again, IDK (I don't know).




Well, one thing I can tell you, after the past couple YouTube offerings I've shared, I figure I'd better get back on track here so to speak, or you're gonna all give up on me. So, I'm gonna hit you with the full monty of nastalgia (no, it's not gonna be bad, that's just an expression), and that would be Bing Crosby and Marjorie Reynolds from the original 1942 movie, Holiday Inn as they sing WHITE CHRISTMAS, the all time number one favorite Christmas song EVER!
Note: We had a bit of a glitch with the LINK above, but it's been fixed now.

“Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” ~ Phyllis Diller


No comments:

Post a Comment