Friday, April 30, 2010

Quiet Time - sorta

Well, I've quite a bit of catching up to do... Seems ya just gotta sit down and do it, that's all... So this goes back to the end of April when I was still in California...

Monday had an early start with JC & Franci having an early flight to the Cayman Islands... I drove them to LAX, with their Daughter Amy driving their oldest Son JC III and wife Jennifer and little Baby Allison - this at 6:30am... After double and triple checking everything over the past 18 hours... we still had a minor glitch with JC III realizing they needed the portable crib and had to turn around and go back for it. That was our last glitch however and they still arrived with plenty of time to check in and make it to the Boarding Gate.

Well I promptly returned "home" and then "snuck out of town" and took an un-authorized and un-published trip to Disneyland (Shhh, DO NOT tell a soul...), primarily to do "research" for my Daughter Kelly's proposed trip in September with her Family (and Grandpa gets to tag along...). Tuesday I met O'Neill at Hennessey's near the Redondo Beach Pier for lunch and we went over to the Lifeguard station there to see our old Friend Captian Mike Patterson (Sherry Lyn's Brother) but it turned out to be his day off. Wednesday was laundry and packing, and then over to Friend Sandy Saemann's for Taco's, to watch the Laker game, and to discuss his latest business venture and my developing a Website & Shopping Cart... look for more on that down the road.

And at last we've arrived at Thursday, and thanks to the kindness of Amy, I had a ride to LAX myself at 6:00am in the morning, for a somewhat uneventful flight to Las Vegas...

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment