Monday, January 19, 2009

Added some notes about Da Party

FYI - I was waiting on the photos to post my experience for my mid-week excursion and didn't want anyone to miss it... so if you're inclined, scroll down a bit, and you'll see the Balloons...! Oh, and so's ya needn't wonder, Amanda, Kyle, Tyler and Hailey made it home safely today from there Mainland visit to Portland and points beyond. Kelly was her Dear, Sweet self and dashed out from work early, picked them up so I didn't have too, and then raced up-country to get her own two, Maddie & Grayson, up to Nana's so she could manage a Notary "in her spare time!" I've said it before, I'll be sayin' it again, I HAVE GREAT KIDZ! What a blessing. And you all are great Friends too - I continue to be overwhelmed with the moral support and good wishes I keep receiving. Keep those "cards and letters" coming, as they make all the difference in the world.

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." – Steven Wright

1 comment:

  1. Your courage and spirit are an inspiration to all of us.... I cannot imagine what you are going through on a daily bases. We all know that anyone of us are just a phone call from good health to bad. How you are dealing with this, and your ability to do this blog through it all is impressive. It just shows the depth of your determination and your love of life!!!
    Keep the spirit, this will be over one day soon.
    Take care....

    ReplyDelete