Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Clock's Ticking...

Only one more day... Only one more day to put our affairs in order before the end of the year. One more day to think about all the things we didn't get done this year. Only one more day to talk to Friends and Family in 2008. Only one more day to make those resolutions for next year, the ones we're likely not to keep. And only one more day until Radiation Treatment #8!


OH, and speaking of TIME. Recently, while wandering around on the Web, I came across this rather entertaining look at time keeping. It's worth a look I think, the HUMAN CLOCK is "interesting" to say the least. Just CLICK on "View the Clock" If you'd like to know more about it, return to the Home page, and click on ABOUT. Turns out this Guy (Craig D. Giffin) seems to be a pretty interesting fellow and I've found him to be a bit inspiring. Thanks Craig. Oh, and I've added his HUMAN CALENDAR as one of my Gadgets here on the "Wandering" Blog.

And in the spirit of New Years Eve, here's a chance to put on your own FIREWORKS show. Ok, so you're probably wondering - "How's he got time for all this meaningless drivel?" Well, I guess it's good news in a way. Kelly had a Notary signing appointment Up-Country this morning, and I've been left to my own devices. It's been raining off and on all day, so pulling weeds has been out, and I'm actually feeling pretty darned good after treatment #7. Dry mouth is increasing, tongue's a little more sensitive, and the taste buds are about all gone. The good news (and there's always "good news") is, my RASH is really doing great. Everyone says so... Truth is, the bigger the rash (read that teenage acne at it's worst) the better the Chemotherapy (read that Erbitux) is working.

"I hope that while so many people are out smelling the Flowers, that someone is taking the time to plant some." - Herbert Rappaport

No comments:

Post a Comment