Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Father" fogive me...

... for I have "sinned" it has been over one week since my last post! Yes, it's true, you've caught me slacking AGAIN. Well, doggone it, life's just been too much the same.


But all that's about to change pretty soon... in less than a week I'll be winging my way to the Mainland for a well deserved (well, maybe not so...) break from Island Life!
And what's with that ghastly photo you say...? Well, it's VULTURE AWARENESS DAY today at Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Saturday, 9/4 is INTERNATIONAL VULTURE AWARENESS DAY! Really - I wouldn't make up a thing like that. The simple reality is, Vultures are Natures Garbage Disposal, and without them there'd be a lot more disease, insect pests and general stench. Think about it, or check it out for yourselves... IVAD Website.


"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment