Thursday, December 22, 2011

"IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR..."

Yes indeed!  Hello Dear Friends & Followers.  Yes, it is a wonderful time of year - at least I hope it is for all of you too.  I think we all need a time for Caring and Sharing - it's good for the soul. 

So, I just wanted to take a few moments to wish EVERYONE a MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR.  And of course if your personal preferences run in other directions I hope you can enjoy a blessed Hanukkah or Kwazaa or whatever (I know it's not Ramadan just yet...).

I am fortunate to be spending the weekend with my Family (at least most of it, as Carl & Company are in Las Vegas) - four generations from Mom Wall (89) down to little Hailey (4).  Please know that as the year winds down and we prepare to start another, each of you at one time or other will be in my thoughts.  I love you all and GOD BLESS!

“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?" ~ Bob Hope

1 comment: