Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happiness Happenings


OK, as promised and for no particular reason... here's some "Hot Scoop" for all you Disney Fans...

To start with, I've got REALLY GOOD NEWS, here's a link to watch the complete "Star Tours" ride at Disneyland, just Click on STAR TOURS VIDEO. (Be sure to watch it FULL SCREEN.)


But then, I've also got REALLY BAD NEWS, they'll be closing it down very soon, both at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Why you say??? Well, this explains it best: STAR TOURS TO CLOSE.

This is not particularly new news, it's been out there for a long time, I just thought it worth sharing for any of you who might not have been aware... now you are.


The big flap right now is the premier (actually it was on June 11th) is the new WORLD OF COLOR light and water show at Disney's California Adventure. And one of the best insights into this new show, and all the other things going on at DCA can be found at this new Website for the BLUE SKY CELLAR, the Imagineer's Workshop. Start by clicking on the WHAT'S NEW post-it.








And while we're on the subject, one other thing I want to share some more on, is my trip to the Disney Burbank Studios back in May. I came across this excellent photo essay on MICE CHAT for the D-23 Studio Tour. I reported about it here a little, back on April 11th, if you care to check, but check out this report on Mice Chat, as it covers the Tour and Much, much more.

Some of you know this already, but I'm heading back to Southern California, AND Disneyland this coming September; There's a D-23 Event at the Disneyland Hotel, some Family time and another Club 33 get-together... with the icing on the cake (actually it'll be Desert First) being a visit with Kris in Oregon on the way there. DASSIT for today... oh, and in case you missed it... Denny Hamlin and the FedEx #11 continue to dominate in NASCAR with a win today at Michigan International Speedway.


"I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself." - Mikhail Baryshnikov

No comments:

Post a Comment