Monday, May 17, 2010

A SPLASH from the Past...



This is from Last Years Disneyland trip - Sister Karen, and Friends JC Agajanian about to swallow water, and Marcus De Chevrieux with Arms-Up.

Since Photos always add to the "drivel" and I've nothing noteworthy at present, I thought it wouldn't hurt to share an assortment of pics from the past. So, no telling what'll wind up here, but I'll try to keep it amusing if nothing else...

So, let's see if I can get caught up real quick... like I said, Amanda picked me up Thursday at the Airport. Friday was shopping and getting ready for Hailey's Birthday (3rd) on Saturday. Auntie Bonnie Nelson was there to again capture the event on film - CLICK HERE for Photos. Amanda decided to have a Pizza party at the house - simple. Tinker Bell and Pink Balloons were the theme and the hit of the Party had to be Cousin Madison's Princess Chest - a collection of Dresses, Tiara's & Hats, shoes, boots and jewelry!

Sunday was Mother's Day, and at Mom's request I joined her for lunch (Hawaiian Luau much to her dismay) at Roselani, which was very enjoyable. We got to visit a bit, and I got to catch up on her mail and answer her many questions about this and that... I took her an Orchid, one of her favorite things, and one should could enjoy in her room for some time, without too much trouble.

Monday I went up to see Kelly in Pukalani, as she's been flat on her back for a couple of weeks now. The poor Girl's got some serious disc problems and is having difficulty getting anyone here to see her, as she has that darned 17" rod fused to her spine from her Scoliosis issues back in the mid 80's (if she'll let me I might share that tale down the road some day...). Anyway, we had a nice visit, and I got to spend some time with Madison and Grayson which is always good.

The rest of the week was somewhat uneventful as I unpacked, settled in and tried to catch up on my mail. By the weekend it was back to Motorsports and business as usual. The following week was equally mostly no great shakes... the biggest thing wound up being a Vic-Maui Committee meeting at the Lahaina Yacht Club on Friday, where somehow it fell to me to set-up a PayPal account for our Logowear website.

Of note, Friday marked Kelly & Brooks 15th Wedding Anniversary - quite an accomplishment. Very proud of those two.

More Motorsports on the weekend and a surprise e-mail from Kelly saying she "and the whole gang" were headed down to Keiki Beach... which is my neck of the woods.


Turns out the "whole Gang" wound up being Kelly, Madison & Grayson, Nana Anne and Amanda, Kyle, Tyler & Hailey. I cruised down on my way into town and it was nice to see the Kidz, et al, frolicking in the Ocean. It was a bit more crowded than in this photo (taken when Kris was here in December) but that didn't seem to keep anyone from enjoying themselves or having a good time. And that Dear Readers darned near gets me current - for now...


Until Next Time... Adieu.


"A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart." - Dan Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment