Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guilty as Charged!



Yes, I've been negligent. Yes, I've been lazy. Yes, I'm in good health.

No, I haven't any reasonable excuses. No, it's not any one's "fault." What can I say? To those of you who have followed faithfully, waited patiently and been encouraging all along the way, I can only say, first - THANK YOU, and second, I am sorry if I've let you down. Again, I've no real excuse other than just not checking in and bothering with an up-date. Certainly much has been going on, though little of any significant importance.

LIFE IS GOOD, and I'm fortunate to be able to witness that every day, as you can see by this picture taken Tuesday Morning. One of my favorite expressions is, "After the Rain comes the Rainbow." Or to put it another way, you can't have Rain, without a Rainbow. In other words, with the bad comes the good, we just have to look for it.

So, no matter how down I may get, or whenever anything "bad" happens, I can always find something good to focus on, and hope that you can as well. Unfortunately, that's not always a cure all or enough to raise ones spirits, although it does tend to keep one from complaining.

And so, another Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone, and Christmas is on the horizon. On the "Good News" side of things, Mom has settled into her new home at Roselani Place and is just loving it. She has many new Friends, an endless list of activities and adventures to keep her occupied, and both Kelly and Amanda have been generous with their visits with the Great Grand Children. Additionally, Marcia Seabern (my Dear Landlady and Friend) visits most every Sunday and this past week took Mom to see a local production of ANNIE at the Iao Theater (which featured Artist Friend Ronaldo Macedo's Daughter Summer as "Molly") which they both thoroughly enjoyed.

OK - so I'm alive and well, and hoping you are too, and will be back with more... Tomorrow.



"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." - Miles Kington

1 comment:

  1. It is good to "see" you here again, Ron. Nice to know all is well. Sending a hug, Claudia

    ReplyDelete