Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

Aloha Ya'll!



Yup, I've made it back to Lahaina (for the most part), and I'll bet as good as I feel about that, you're all even happier not to have to look at my goofy face and that "thing" on the end of my nose any more. Both Daughters, Kelly & Amanda insisted I change it. My apologies for leaving it for so long, but to tell the truth, I've felt worse this past week that any other full week during all the treatments. I'm laying it off on withdrawals from all the treatment "drama" and the fact that it's been darned cold here in Hawaii! I know, I know, no complaining about being in the Sixty's!!!



Well - today sees Birthday wishes for friend Bonnie Nelson and Son-In-Law Brooks Maguire - Happy B-Day you two. Bonnie's putting in an appearance at Sacred Hearts Bazaar this weekend to promote her Cheetah Alliance website, and her BIG FISH LITTLE POND children's tale, and Brooks continues to "wow" Lahaina's Visitors and Locals alike at CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE, Thursday & Sunday nights. Check out their websites for more info.



So, the surgeons seem to think my fingers are "looking better" and that I'm to just continue soaking in H2O and leaving them to "air." Which is scary, no band aids or interference with the obstacles of life one tends to disregard when not so sensitized to every little thing. So it makes me vary weary about venturing forth. My nose does seem to be doing pretty good, and healing nicely, hopefully back to normal sometime soon. Eating is still no bargain, and seems to be the biggest challenge for me right now.







The best is being back in Lahaina, back on my Porch, and watching the Rainbow's in the morning, the Turtles and Whales all day long, and of course, the Sunsets which most days are splendid. Well, I'm thinking it's "nap" time, so I'll be back later. Ya'll take care now, ya hear?!





"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

3 comments:

  1. oooooh is that where you live?? How cool is THAT!!!!?? yes, you DO live in aloha land.
    feel better faster!!!!

    barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you are happy to be back home! Nice porch & wow, those ocean views...... but,
    complaining about the 60's........ Ahahaha!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost touch for a couple weeks... but want you to know how glad to hear you are out of the "treatment" stage and can devote your time and energy to feeling better. Not that you haven't been doing that. But at least you can do it without commuting back and forth. The rainbow (and whales and dolphins) out your window welcoming you home and back!!! Feel the love! CS

    ReplyDelete